| | | | |
Feb 28, 2020 - PTF Editor 1.5 available (german version)
With the PTF Editor you can create and edit your PTF files. The new version 1.5 can be downloaded now from the download page.
New in version 1.5:
- Easy input of NULL values
- Security prompt for open PTF file before opening or creating a new PTF file
- Open and save as ANSI or Unicode file (UTF8)
- Import and export of CSV files
- Import of text files with fixed width per field
- Integrated text editor for longer texts (string fields)
- extensive german manual as PDF file^
Jan 15 2020 - PublicSQL Version 1.3 available
Version 1.3 of PublicSQL is available immediately.
The where condition now also supports the IS clause for boolean comparisons, e.g. . " SELECT * FROM kunden WHERE credit_rating IS true"
PublicSQL version 1.3 can now be downloaded from the download page.
Feb 27, 2013: PublicSQL Version 1.2.1 available
Version 1.2.1 of PublicSQL contains the follow modifications:
- A problem where queries using floating point numbers was corrected.
- New Function: Empty strings may now be used in a WHERE Statement.
Example: SELECT * FROM Adresses WHERE City = ""
- New Function: setTableCache and getTableCache can be used to set or check if loading of tables from browser cache is enabled.
- Starting from this modification the PTF-Format of tables will be set to version 1.0. There are no changes to version 0.9
- Better support for newer versions of Internet Explorer.
Article in Linux-Magazine (22. September 2010)
The October Issue of the Linux Magazine includes an article about PublicSQL. An example is available at ftp://ftp.linux-magazin.com/pub/listings/magazine/119/PublicSQL/.
PTF Editor 1.0.4 (From 04. June 2010)
It's easy to create and copy your PTF-Files with the new PTF Editor available at the download page.
PublicSQL Version 1.1 available
Version 1.1 of PublicSQL contains the follow modifications:
- Queries of more than 2 tables are now possible.
- The 'ORDER BY' clause is supported.
- The access of the tables outside the current directory is usually by the variable "publicSQL.tablePath".
- Error numbers and error texts are established.
- The function publicSQL.show() additionally displays row numbers.
- An display error by the function publicSQL.show() was corrected.
- An error by the function publicSQL.arraySort() was corrected.
PublicSQL is available from our download page.
Here you find the press release to PublicSQL (PDF format).